- Application for Cultural Excursion Program is Available.
- Direction from Airport to Conference Hotel is Available.
- The Latest Conference Program is Available.
- Hotel Booking is Available.
- Educational Workshop Program is Announced.
- Special issues are Announced.
Dates & Deadlines
- Abstract: Completed
• Key Engineering Materials paper: Completed
• Early Registration : Completed
• Deadline for Author registration: November 26, 2018
• Technical Program available : November 12, 2018
• AEPA 2018 Book of Abstracts available : November 25, 2018
• Conference : December 2 – 7, 2018
• Special issue invitation : March 1, 2019
Welcome to AEPA2018
The 14th AEPA (Asia-Pacific Symposium on Engineering Plasticity and its Applications) 2018 will be held at the “Seogwipo KAL Hotel” in Jeju island, Korea during December 2-7, 2018. Jeju island is a world natural heritage appointed by UNESCO. AEPA 2018 follows the previous successful AEPA Symposiums in Hong Kong (1992), Beijing (1994), Hiroshima (1996), Seoul (1998), Hong Kong (2000), Sydney (2002), Shanghai (2004), Nagoya (2006), Daejeon (2008), Wuhan (2010), Singapore (2012), Kaosiung (2014), and Hiroshima (2016).
Intensive education workshop series is offered for four selected areas from the world-top scientists from the areas including F. Yoshida and T. Uemori (Kinematic Hardening), F. Barlat (Constitutive Modeling), T. Stoughton (Forming Limit), R Lebensohn (Polycrystal modelling). This is aimed in particular at the young researchers or those interested to start working in this area.
Key Engineering Materials will be issued for the conference proceeding as an optional choice. Either abstract only or KEM paper is acceptable. KEM allows us to submit extended versions of KEM papers in another journal (they declare “Authors retain the right to publish an extended and significantly updated version in another periodical” in KEM website).
Special issues to promote the conference in international journals are being arranged. The submitted papers for the special issues will go through regular reviewing process following each journal’s policy. A separate advertisement on the special issues will be made available on the AEPA 2018 website.
Jeju island is also an excellent location for this conference in that it naturally attracts the participants due to its beauty. An excellent hospitality will be provided together with nice social programs, educational workshop, welcome & banquet dinner, cultural excursions & industry tours. Welcome to AEPA 2018.
Yoon, Jeong Whan
Han, Heung Nam